1. Hot dogs - because they are high in nitrates, The Cancer Prevention Coalition advises that children eat not more than 12 hot dogs a month. If you can't live without hot dogs, buy those made without sodium nitrate.
2. Processed meat & bacon - also high in the same sodium nitrates found in hot dogs, bacon and other processed meats raise the risk of heart disease. The saturated fat in bacon also contributes to cancer.
3. Doughnuts - doughnuts are cancer causing double trouble. First they are made with white flour, sugar, hydrogenated oils and fried at high temperatures. Doughnuts may be the worst food you can possibly eat to raise your risk of cancer.
4. French fries - like doughnuts, french fries are made with hydrogenated oils and the fried at high temperatures. They also contain cancer causing acryl amides which occur during the frying process. They should be call cancer fries not french fries.
5. Chips, crackers & cookies - all are usually made with white flour and sugar. Even the one whose labels claim to be free of trans fat generally contain small amount of trans fat.
Actually nowdays they are a lot of cancer causing foods around us which we consume it in our daily life but these are the main cancer causing foods that we can try to avoid & just reduce the amount of the portion for our good health.
Always feel healthy, eat healthy, think healthy & live healthy.