June 27, 2011

-From Satan With Love-

i saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.
You awoke without kneeling to pray Fajr.
As a matter of fact, you didn't even say Bismillah
before your meals, or pray Isha before going to bed last night.
You are so unthankful, I like that about you.
I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your
way of living, Fool, you are mine.
Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet.
As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate Allah.
I am only using you to get even with Allah.
He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.
You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you.
But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell.
That way, we'll be together twice.
This will really hurt Allah.
Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had.

TO READ MORE 

 

3 comments:

  1. baru g baca sambungannya td..syaitan laknatullah..moga kita kuat menepis tipu dayanya..aminn

    ReplyDelete
  2. rina: kdg2 walaupun kita sedar sumpah syaitan ini utk memesongkan manusia tapi kenapa kita masih mengikutinya...hmmm

    nadzirah: u r mostly welcome

    ReplyDelete

1000 of thanks for your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...