June 23, 2011

Mother's instinct

Mom comes to visit her son Richard for dinner... who lives with a girl roommate Mary.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Richard's, roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact,she started to wonder if there was more between Richard and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Richard volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Mary and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Mary came to Richard saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver jam jar.

You don't suppose she took it, do you? "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother,

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the jam jar from my house,

I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the jam jar.

But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,

Richard

Several days later, Richard received an email from his Mother which read :

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Mary, and

I'm not saying that you

'do not' sleep with Mary.

But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the jam jar by now.

Love,

Mom. 



wow a trick to catch the son

9 comments:

  1. nasib baik hostel kat malaysia ni tak bercampur lelaki pompuan..

    ::balas kunjungan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenguk blog ni..tq sudi jengah blog sy..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak melur: sama2 kak

    rai: nasib...nasib

    kunang2: thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. perasaan ibu selalunye betul..
    jarang yang salah..hehehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nadzirah: betul sangat2...jangan tipu ibu kita...mereka mesti tahu

    rebe: ya lorr...evrytime

    ReplyDelete

1000 of thanks for your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...